P.I.F.F. Magazine is now hiring a radio promo team in Atlanta, Georgia for promoters, brand influencers, and talent recruiters looking to work behind the scenes in the industry with The Radio Connect. To apply, visit www.piffmag.com and click the link at the top of the screen or go to www.piffmagazine.com and scroll down to click on the ad.
Please read the following job description to see if this would be a position you could handle:
The Talent Recruiter will be responsible for helping The Radio Connect find independent, underground, and aspiring entertainers including but not limited to: music artists, models, photographers, comedians, athletes, entrepreneurs, producers, dancers, and other entertainers/ talent within the entertainment industry or indie markets. This person must be able to source candidates in challenging markets utilizing your experience, skills, and creativity to attract talent; with the desired ability to locate and secure talent within the Atlanta, Georgia region.
- Promote, network, and talk to multiple entertainers
- Screen incoming requests and resumes, listen to music, conduct phone screens, and schedule selected candidates for on-site interviews/ consultations with The Radio Connect and Ray Daniels from Power 96.5 FM
- Source qualified applicants and continually feed a pipeline of candidates for multiple locations
- Communicate effectively with Xavier “CompleX” Prue and P.I.F.F. Magazine to secure consultations with Ray Daniels
- Scout and attend events and parties and/ or listening parties to find and source new clients
- Promote on social media daily
- Secure a minimum of 4 bookings per day
- Maintain a desire to work in a team environment, sharing information and best practices
- Able to read and write efficiently
- Must have great social media skills and familiar with social media marketing
- Must have a decent typing speed
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience managing multiple requisitions, conducting phone screens, and scheduling interviews
- Social media, sourcing, and cold calling expertise.
- Minimum 1 year of successful high-volume recruiting, screening, and interviewing candidates
- Industry experience/ resumes preferred but not necessary
About The Radio Connect
The Radio Connect is the #1 promotional company and #1 national network for all urban radio stations across the United States that delivers real results from real promotional action. We provide transparent, verifiable, royalties from radio spins that a music artist’s song (s) obtained.
We promote and plug music to thousands of real radio stations worldwide. We collect BDS and Medibase reports and report back all the radio spins a song obtained through our promotional campaign efforts.
We provide next-level consultation for entertainers, especially music artists and help to plan budgets, provide streamline blueprints, resources, and marketing strategies to entertainers looking to take their career further on a high-profile promotional agenda. Offering all services ranging from magazine, radio, TV, and web promotion, we are the top radio promo organization in Atlanta, GA for the Entertainment Industry and are connected with over thousands of main AM and FM stations as well as over 45 main club venues throughout the country.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
The Radio Connect is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
For application link, click here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeQEDgYSgpbzmC-nfuZPC-qqBGeIGNlTVK2InkjyfMQ3DjUmQ/viewform